Are you thinking about starting a woodworking project? Are you then please learn from my mistakes. The other summer that I decided to give my children a go kart, my father said that you get a set of go kart plans. But so stubborn I set about building, it took me 5 hours to do than about 5 seconds to fall to pieces. Suffice it to say that was my next woodwork project accompanied by a set of plans.
Or do you want a wooden coffee table, bed, wooden wine rack or a garden bank than a good set of project plans can save a lot of problems. the one I used came up with a step by step guide that is perfect for me as a beginner, together with all sizes and types of wood was to use.
It was great all drawings were clear, each piece of wood had assigned a number and each joint was depicted. The plans make it so easy.
The last thing that I made was a coffee table, I had seen in the shop and fell in love with it but the price put me off.So came out my coffee table woodworking plans and 7 working hours later I had a table that a third of the retail price and, in my opinion, two times as well looked costs.
The lesson I learned was not too stubborn to get help and not your children on a go kart which is collapsed under their weight.
There are tons of free woodworking plans online, but you get what you pay for I'm afraid. So advise I invest a little money on a good set of woodwork project plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment